Thursday, January 3, 2013

First post for 2013....

Hi there and a very happy new year to everyone. I have been trying to be very productive on my holidays. I have finished Nicola's quilt top...see here in the top picture. The second picture was some trial and error with colours....I was going to use some brown from my stash and I had it all laid out then when I saw it the next morning I decided....not!! It was very busy and the brown made it very dark.


 I have also been making some cards. My stash of cards is very, very low.
I love this cute bird....and it looks very elegant with the embossed white card for the background.

 This card was made to use up some scrap paper. The flowers were altered using glimmer mist.....I didn't have the right colour flower so out come the glimmer mist for a very bold statement on the card.
 It is hard to see in the picture but the flower does glimmer!!

 Another embossed background.....Stamped flowers......3D butterflies.....
More cards to show you all soon.
Happy Crafting
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Nicola's quilt is gorgeous Gayle, you have been busy.

    and the cards are lovely too as usual.

    ReplyDelete