Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back Again...

...If you didn't know I have been away for a week on the beautiful Gold Coast playing netball, making new friends, shopping, eating and dancing. We had a great time....but I am so glad to be home...still rather tired. Here are a few pictures to fill in my week.


Cards that I made before going away for our wonderful manager-Lynn, who came away with us, watched every game, washed our clothes and kept us all going all week. Thank you Lynn.
Jess- our umpire who came along with us, did our stats and cheered us on. Thanks to you Jess.
Vicky- who shared her birthday with us. Happy Birthday Vicky!


 Us with the WA Jillaroos. A bunch of great ladies.


Finally got to meet my new niece- Nicola Jane!!
Another quilt to make!!


 I also went to watch my first game of grid iron-my nephew was playing.


 Slater got his quilt.....Slater loved his quilt......Slater christened his quilt!!

Our netball team went to see Tapdogs at Jupiters. What a show......they are fabulous if you get the chance go and see them!!
That all for now
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - so glad you are back and more importantly glad you had a good time.
    Nicola is adorable and Slater looks pretty excited about his quilt.
    See you tonight?

    ReplyDelete